Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Where are you my crumpler

Dear all

Decided to use a different bag today. Don't ask me why but I changed to my crumpler bag. Headed to Suntec City before work to run an errand. Once there however, decided to look for camera bags. Need to get something smaller than my current camera bag. One which can just fit in one DSLR for my everyday use. Dearie gave me her blessings to get one but not now though dear. I'm suddenly eyeing the crumpler camera bag , 5 million dollar home. Dearie, thats a hint for you, hehe. Headed to work after that. Nothing much to mention except that Liah is back from her holiday in Australia. The workplace suddenly feel LOUD.

After work, met up with Sadiq for supper. Theres me, Sadiq, Faizal, Tang Lin and Daniel. Exchange news and talk of old times. Oh yes, Sadiq wanna get a Nikon D80. Yay, another photo enthusiast on the way. Get one soon and we can snap together.

Helmi.

1 comment:

chinggg said...

what hint huh?