Sunday, April 29, 2007

The end of a relaxing Sunday

Dear all

Woke up early today to a beautiful Sunday. What did I do today, basically slack big time at home except for a few moments outside. Firstly in the morning, dearie and me went to the market with my mum and little brother, hehe. So crowded. In the day, we went to a photoshop to print a self-potrait of ourselves but the computer is unable to read my memory card. What a wasted trip. In the evening, we watched the grand finals of the Dance Floor. Congrats to Vas and Pris, deserving winners in my opinion.Dear looks so cute and photogenic in any photo, unlike me.

Oh and I also wanna welcome Frankie, my friend at work to the blogging community. Hope you have fun here. And yes Norain, we can set up a blogging forum soon once Liah starts to blog as well.

Helmi

3 comments:

ah fun said...

no! other then liah we're still short of nickole and the ex-conradian diq! before we can start our gossipin forum. lol

Helmi said...

Nickole will not blog. Sadiq hmph, I'l ask him.

FrankieThai said...

I have grouped u all under "Conrad-rian" bloggers...hehehehe
Well the name properly need to change when all of us leave Conrad tho.