Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Escape to Newton

Dear all

Cindy, being the idiot.
Yesterday, Monday was the last day of Fidelio training for 2 new staffs and 3 ex-staffs. Hope all goes well. After work, met up with dearie for late dinner. I had a craving for sambal sotong and she for sambal kang kong so off we go to Newton. Yay.

The studious look.
She like her Pepsi.
I'm waiting for the food.
After the meal, she's full.
Today was my off day. Fetched dearie to her school to get her stuff. After that, went to JB to pump petrol for my bike before going back to my home and slack around.

Helmi
ps: All the above pics taken with my camera phone hence the image quality.

4 comments:

chinggg said...

u always like to take ugly pix of me.. hehe

Helmi said...

As long as I happy, can rite. Dats what u say

chinggg said...

not for everything tho. ;p

Anonymous said...

Goodness!!! cannot take it when i look @ this Cindy!!!
never grow up. Still playful as EVERR!!!

You guys @ FO... Bear with her nonsense.

S@DiQ