Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shooter

Dear all

Watched the movie 'Shooter' earlier. Out of rating of five, would give it a four. Worth the money. Mark Walberg is good. Refreshing movie for sniper fanatics like me. Good storyline and many twist in the movie. Really explain in details of how a sniper think. However at one point, tends to exaggerate.











Compare us. We are so alike, the moustache and beard I mean. This is how I look after 4 days of not shaving my moustache and beard. Only shaved my cheeks and goatee.

Now what I need is a rifle to shoot all the irritating people out there.

Helmi

9 comments:

chinggg said...

yah right, lol. still, i see a big difference between u and him ;p

Helmi said...

Not you again

chinggg said...

of coz shouldnt u be honoured

Anonymous said...

helmi.. i really dont see any similarities wadsoever btwn u and mark wahlberg. can give u a gun but will u shoot as well as him? *ponders* :P

Norain said...

You look like Mat Petaling St, you noe. Hahaha!!!!

Helmi said...

If I have a rifle, you 3 are on my list

Norain said...

You should be glad to be able to "shoot" we all 3 gorgeous girls, ok!

chinggg said...

dun waste bullets ok :))

Anonymous said...

Me decide to watch this movie after reading ur blog.

Watch this movie with the sigh-less guy.DANIEL!! The first movie i've watched with him and he's never asleep in the movie.

A GREAT MOVIE INDEED!!

Sorry MieMie.. the main actor is nevertheless not YOU!!
Mat Petaling Street? hahaha!!
i remember porter used to call me Mat ...... now its you by Norain(Bedah!!)

S@DiQ