Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Soccer game

Dear all

Still on Off today so as I am free, supported the soccer team of one of the departments of my workplace. The team also consist of various players from other departments. Finally, they registered their first win in 8 matches with a scoreline of 7-2. Congratulations.

Here are some pictures to share the moment.The teamHat-trick hero of the day, Fazli Jr.
Defending against a direct free kick.Boss and employee. Soccer bonds all.Fasle just clowning around.Elfie aka Belo aka Pablo. Shot was taken by my friend, Yusman. This picture reminds me of the guy from the movie 'God must be crazy'.

Thank you.

Helmi

6 comments:

chinggg said...

Nice pix and nice victory :)

Helmi said...

Thanks. I wouldn't say the pixs is nice as I brought the wrong lens, hehe.

chinggg said...

u took those pix mah, so i say nice lor

Helmi said...

hehe, k its nice den

Anonymous said...

kurang asam kamu helmi..
god must be crazy pulak..

Helmi said...

Leave your names for anonymous so I will know who you are