Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lonely me

Dear all

After 5 days on leave, 4 days of training and 1 day on OFF, I'm back on desk duty performing the dreaded midnight shift. Was so busy throughout. Couldn't really say did a good job but well, who cares anyway. After work, took the MRT home with Jam, short for Jamadi or the new name which I gave him, JAMBAN which is a slang for toilet in malay. hehehe. As usual, the restless me took some pics while in the MRT.

Jamban caught on candid.
The MRT on way home.
Dear is away to KL. Her company sent her there for site inspection. Thank goodness it's just for 2D1N. Heres a song for her.

Siew Ching lies over the ocean,
Siew Ching lies over the sea,
Siew Ching lies over the ocean,
Oh bring back my Siew Ching to me.

Helmi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tot Ah Beng maner jer kau ambik gambar. Then to realise its Jamadi...hahhahaha!!!

People...lets play some game.
Make a guess.

J._.M._._._.

Helmi said...

Jamban. hehe