Friday, April 27, 2007

Paramedic Helmi

Dear all

After morning shift today, received a call from my mum. My little brother Ismawadi had a fall in school causing a deep cut in the area behind his left ear. Doctor certified no stitches needed but to bring him to hospital if he started to vomit or fell drowsy.

So my mum requested me to clean up the wound once I reach home. It was indeed a deep cut, about 1.5 cm. When dressing the wound, little brother was in pain. The bleeding however has subsided. I wouldn't say I make a good job at it but its better than nothing.


Very, very short video of my spastic face at work.

Thank you all
Helmi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg... u posted it on youtube?! hahhahahahaha!!!! darn, shld have made that video longer....

-nickole-

Norain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norain said...

Kak Mi! You are going places! Whoa..so daring to put the clip on Youtube hor. Haha! I better advise my fellow colleagues to be careful, in case you "record" them & post on Youtube too. :)

ah fun said...

gosh... u're unbelievable to have posted it on youtube... haha

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMG!!
Looks soo spastic!!
Me forget..
that used too be part of my uniform too @ Conrad..
Sapstic looks..
Hehehehe!

S@DiQ