Monday, April 30, 2007

Pre-May Day

Dear all

Woke up to a bright and sunny day. Going to East Coast beach to see the May Day crowd camping there. However, when I reach my bike at the carpark, I was fuming. The box on my bike has been forced open. 2 helmets and a raincoat was missing. The raincoat was a Christmas present from dearie. The 2 helmets, though they are old, has serve me well these past few years. Really sad. Now I curse the person or persons who did all these.

Went back home to get my other helmets before going to JB to pump petrol (I had 6 helmets in total previously). After that, met up with dearie and had lunch at Adam Road. The nasi lemak there was delicious. We proceeded to East Coast beach shortly after lunch. I was telling dearie that the beach will be crowded due to the long weekend. I was so wrong. When we reached there, its almost deserted just like any weekday. How I miss that time during CNY 2003 when my whole family and extended family went camping at East Coast. Plus some other many families who happened to have the same idea. ECP was so crowded that time.

The weather is great for beach-going today. Was so sunny but windy. Regret my decision to not bring any beach-wear.Dear took this picture of me and her necklace. I look like a hip-hop rapper with all the bling-bling.Side-potrait of dearie.Just a handful of campers. Wrong camouflage though.Credit goes to my personal assistant, my ever-loveable dear. She carried all the kits.

After ECP, we headed to Punggol beach. The last time I'm there was 12 years ago. Took such a long time to reach there as we got lost. Was also roasted on the way as the heat from the sun was so hot. Was there for a while only as nothing much to see. After that, we rent a DVD titled 'Infection' to watch at my house. Plotless, mindless illogical. Please give this movie a miss, seriously. In the evening, send dearie to CCK as she had to go to her friend's housewarming. Now I'm sunburned and my skin feels very hot.

Thank you

Helmi

4 comments:

chinggg said...

it was such a scary scorching hot day after an extraordinarily heavy downpour in the early morning. and now ive turned into a lobster.

Norain said...

You did look like a rapper lar, OBEK Mi. The tak-menjadi one. Haha! :)

Anonymous said...

You look like "Rappers Tua"!!
Hahahaha!!!The old comedian group..:)

S@DiQ.

Helmi said...

Don't say Tua, keep it quiet. hehe