Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Don't look back

Dear all
Dearie and my 2 little brothers was on my bed. As a result, I had to lie on the floor. Such audacity.
As I lay on the floor, my 2 little brothers attacked my lappie.
Had late dinner at a food court. Shes watching TV on the big screen while I'm eating our murtabak.
Went to JB after that. Bought the DVD titled' Jangan pandang belakang' (translated: Don't look back in Malay). It's the new horror movie in Malaysia. Thought of watching it when reached home but no one to watch with me so will watch later in the day, hehe.
Helmi

3 comments:

chinggg said...

didnt u say it feels nice to lay urself flat on the hard floor.. hehe

Helmi said...

But still I'm in pain after that

Anonymous said...

Foodcourt?!
Looks like AlAmin...hahahahaa!!!
Issit?