Wednesday, April 25, 2007

High level visit

Dear all

On morning shift today. Was visited by the daughter of one of the owner of the property. Basically, she's doing a survey on the hotel industry as well as some other projects, all relating to hospitality services. I was assigned to talk to her about my job. Started off by showing her the departments and the hotel room but halfway through, she ask me to go for a cup of coffee. Even though I'm still on duty, how can I refuse her, hehe. Had a nice chat with her as she posted questions to me. Really a humble lady.

After work, had dinner with Rynn and Elfie. Rynn had just done her clearance and now shes free from work commitments. Even though its sad to see her go, I think its good for her as well. Good luck and take care is all I can say.

Was damn sleepy on way home. On morning shift again tomorrow. Gonna try to sleep early.

Helmi

4 comments:

chinggg said...

did the coffee taste good?

Helmi said...

Its the coffee at the staff canteen. Nothing special

ah fun said...

orhh.. now we all know u used mel kwee as an excuse for skiving on the job!!!

Anonymous said...

OOpsss..

Mie, i sense jealousy here...

Jenjeng..

Hahahahaha!!!

S@DiQ