Friday, April 06, 2007

The day of the Crumplers!!!!!!!!!!

Dear all

Was on way to work yesterday afternoon when decided to drop by at Crumpler Raffles City. When I entered the shop, initially wanted to just have a look around. But 10 mins later, I'm out with a spanking new crumpler bag, the 5 million dollar home. So happy, hehe. My friend Faizal SMS me minutes later that he has also just bought a crumpler bag. He got it from the boutique at Wheelock Place. Both of us have been talking about buying a new crumpler bag since few days back. Hence, today is the day of the Crumplers.

My new bag;


Girls from my workplace. From left to right, Ms Myanmar, Feeling Ms Singapore, Ms Japan and Ms China.

Something happened at work today. A lady walk-in wanting a room for the night. Was quoted $290 before taxes however she only has cash of $120. She said that she can only settle the rest upon her departure. When informed that we need more to cover for the room charge, she then started to talk rubbish such as was previously from the hotel industry and that the $200 unguaranteed amount should not be an issue as the amount was small. I was like WTF you talking, woman?????? We are running a business here and not a charitable organisation. Wanted to turn her away but finally came to an agreement. She will get her friend to guarantee for her room charges later. Sadly though, that friend of hers refuse to do so when they approach the desk an hour later. This friend who's a regular guest of the hotel was just an indirect acquaintance. With no one to guarantee for her room, she then said that her cousin will be here tomorrow and that she will be able to settle the money. Crap!!! So we have no choice but to vacate her out of the hotel. In crude terms, we have to chase her out. Bye bye, crazy woman. Im not trying to be evil or sadistic here but I think this lady is a psycho. If you're nice, I will try to help. However, this is not the case.

After work, went to One Night Stand at Clarke Quay with Liah, Tang Lin, Emily, Sadiq (Again!!!! Yes its 3 days straight that I've been meeting him) and of course my dearie. Liah commented that it will be her last time there as the service sucks. No comments from me but my expectation's not high anyway.

I like this picture. I called it ' your drink over your girl'.

Left for my home shortly after. What a day.

Helmi.

No comments: