Sunday, April 01, 2007

Cat Show

Dear all
Midnite shift last night, off day today . After work was so tired that I slept at the locker room at about 0830hrs. Woke up at 1115hrs. Oh no, Im late. Todays my Nikon D40's big day. Gonna test shoot my new camera. Went to dearie's house to pick her up and off we go to my place to pick up my camera. Decided to bring my D5o as well just in case my D40 couldn't perform. Wanted to go to Sungei Buloh nature reserve but in the end proceeded to Singapore Expo as there's a cat show there. My relatives are participating.



On arrival at Singapore expo. Taken by dearie with D50.










Singapore Expo main hall. Taken with D50.

I don't like to keep you all in suspense but gotta go now as morning shift later. I promise will update the rest of the pictures tomorrow. Till then, see you all again.

Take care all.

Helmi (Still mourning the loss of his wisdom tooth)

1 comment:

chinggg said...

hey ma photography skills are good! lalala