Friday, April 20, 2007

Halfway there

Dear all

As the title itself says, Im halfway through my midnight shift. Last night was a breeze, only busy in the morning with departure guests. No early morning disputes with arrival guest from that certain country though. Send Jamban home on my bike. Today he's sending me to work in his car. Hehehe.

Some pictures to entertain you all.

Suelyn at the end of a very long and hard day.

Norain and EV. Posted this pic for Norain who commented on my last blog.

My first landscape picture taken with my camera phone.

Thank you.

Helmi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mie...Ur finale pic very nice. Will be better with a DSLR camera..woooh...

Tu makcik Norain,macam busy nah gitu on pic...

Suelyn...damn tired woah...lu look really horrible!!!
That explains the shift you've had.heehehehe

S@DiQ

Norain said...

Obek Mi...can't you put a nicer pic of me? Some more take the pic with your ugly hp..sighs. And Sadiq: I was indeed very busy lorrr..

Suelyn looked squashed. Well..actually THAT'S how all of us look like everyday after work. Haha!

Anonymous said...

OMG... u better remove that horrid pic of me!! how come i nv knew u took sucha pic of me anyways? it muz've been a very bad day at work... haha