Monday, April 02, 2007

The continuation of Cat Show

Dear all

As promised, here are the pictures.

Parked my bike somewhere near this signboard.













This is Roy, one of my uncle's 2 cats. She won 4 winner ribbons. Means for the next competition, she will enter the championship round immediately.





















Isn't she photogenic. The cat I mean!!! The lady in red cap is my auntie.









My other auntie with her cat. It's called Sinoux













This cat won in one of the categories.

















The concentration of a cat before the competition.










Seriously no idea what this cat is thinking but I think it's hungry coz I am at that point.

















Dearie with my Nikon D40. While I'm taking pictures, she's taking my pix.








Dearie took this shot of me in action. Its not easy you know, I was shoved and tussled by other photographers. In simpler words, molested.





Another shot of me by dearie.













One of the judges for the Cat Show. I believe she's Japanese.







Either his cat lost badly and he's sulking or sleeping due to the long day of competition. Hope its the latter.










They deserved the food. Their cats did them proud.







After the cat show, we headed to town to snap some night landscape pictures. Will not post them though as theres dust on the D50 (not sure how they got there) and the pictures turns out.......eeeeeew. The pictures on my D40 turns out blurry as did not bring my tripod along.

And lastly, a picture of my bike when I send dearie home. Now revamped after the servicing.

Comparison between the Nikon D40 and D50. Apparently, the image on the cheaper but newer D40 turns out to be better than the D50. However, I will not judge on this outing itself as the lens attached for the camera model is entirely different. D40 with the kit lens and D50 with the Tamron lens.

Take care all

Helmi

4 comments:

chinggg said...

nice pix especially the one with me inside oops

Helmi said...

Thought you said you look retarded, blur, spastic and stupid in that picture.

chinggg said...

i knew u gon shoot me with that. so predictable of u

Helmi said...

hehehe