Saturday, June 02, 2007

Let it all be a dream

Dear all

Was on afternon shift today. Caught in the rain while on way to work though. My new raincoat however held up well. Work was fine, did a few follow-ups. Not much arrival or departures. However, encountered a case last minute. Just my luck. Well, it happens.

Thought of going to JB to pump petrol but just lazy to go, so to home then. However, I dread coming home. I'm used to seeing my grandma whenever I'm home. I still felt her presence but I really miss her. Now, grandpa's sick. Probably he missed grandma. After all, they are married for 49 years. We all miss her.

My home is not what it used to be. It's so different now. Why can't all the things I experienced lately be a dream.

Helmi.

2 comments:

chinggg said...

things dont always go the way we want them to.. some things such as life and death are beyond our control thus we can only and should learn to accept whatever comes. take good care of ur grandpa yah

Anonymous said...

poor helmi.... beneath that joker is actually someone very vulnerable. (i see your head swelling up now... STOP IT),

hey man, cheer up! everyone goes thru this pharse in life sooner or later. you'll get on just fine :)


-nickole-