Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nail polishing

Dear all

Finally had my day OFF yesterday. Went to IKEA with my family and dearie. Got some furnitures (shelf, footstool, relaxing chair) and miscellaneous stuffs. Got a hard time assembling them when I'm home. My very own retail therapy.

Me and dearie at IKEA Tampines.

Morning shift today. Not so bad, workload today was fine. While at work, Frankie showed us his newly-bought nail polishing kit. Tempted big time, I got one from Guardian pharmacy (the cheaper version of course) for dearie and my mum. After work, met dearie at her workplace to pass her the polishing kit. Then I rushed home, wanna try the relaxing chair which we bought yesterday. Yay, my cousins and aunties were at my house. But I still got to try the chair, hehe.

Since we all had nothing to do, I opened the polishing kit which was meant for my mum. In the end, all of us were polishing our nails. Haha. Family bonding is in many ways. My nails are so shiny but now I have to get another polishing kit for my mum.

So happy to see my families. How we miss Grandma very much.

Helmi

1 comment:

chinggg said...

thanks for the 'surprise gift' eh. hehe