Monday, June 04, 2007

5 years long service

Dear all

Current date 3 June 2007. 5 years before on 3 June 2002, I started my work at my workplace. Norain was there with me on my first day of work. She was on her internship program. However, she graduated and left but then returned again. From a bellboy to Front Office, Its been 5 long years now. Im going to get my free night stay soon. Damn pathetic eh, worked 5 years and only get 1 night free stay. Thats the company I worked for if you all want to know. Better than nothing I say.

Yesterday after work, met dearie and proceeded to JB to pump petrol. Traffic was smooth at the checkpoint, no jam. After that, we had supper at Newton. Dearie is gorgeous and cute as usual, hehe. She makes me so happy.

On afternoon shift again today. Work was good, no complaints, all in order. Managed to charge a guest for a carpet stain. Phew, glad that the guest accepted the arrangements and that its all over. However, I pitied the guest though as he's nice. After work, me, Daniel and Cindy met up with Sadiq at Newton for supper. Its my 3rd visit to Newton in 8 days. Chilli crab, how I love you.

Helmi

3 comments:

chinggg said...

thank u, thank u. dont forget to jio me on ur 1 night stay~

Helmi said...

Ooops. Its for my little brothers.

Norain said...

Oh yah! I forgot about 3rd June!! It's been 5 yrs??? OMG! Haha..I remember you joined Conrad after NS right? Keke....you & Hafiz. Dun need to bring ya brothers la....bring Siew Ching better..:)