Sunday, June 10, 2007

Me without my wallet

Dear all

Did a little revamping on my blog. For those with a keen eye and a sucker for details, they would have noticed that my friends list is now in alphabetical order instead of in sequence previously. However, dearie is now near the bottom instead of on top previously. And also, a warm welcome to my buddy, Sadiq to the blogger community. Got blog never tell eh.

Was on afternoon shift . Today, I forgot to bring my wallet out so did not spend any money at all. Just had some coins on my bag. I think I should just leave my wallet at home so that I can save money. Thankgoodness my bike's petrol was full. Imagine if I pump petrol and then realised I have no money later, hehe. Work today was fine, slightly busy in the middle of the shift but manageable. Tomorrow, will be worse. Heavy arrivals and heavy departures. Sometimes I wonder, why I'm in this line. The duck at work.
Guilty. She had left but her used cup is still around.My Krumpler.

Frankie did a post on his blog of the difference between house and home. When Grandma was around, I call it my home sweet home eventhough I'm seldom home. Now I call it my house. Hope I can call it home again.

I dreamt of my Grandma last night. I still miss her.

Helmi

7 comments:

LeiyA said...

mi...how come you so lucky? U dream of ur grandma...I want to dream of my grandma too...sigh...

chinggg said...

i feel so weird too. to see ma name now near the bottom

inoemieself said...

Mie...never say nerver if u dun pay attention... On one of ur blog,i did leave a comment under my blog ID... i even tell u this is my blog acct...

Anyway...sthanksss...

When is the next outing?
How about organising a chalet...
Been awhile already. about time..
Shall we plan?
hahaha

iOta.

Helmi said...

Hmph, chalet sounds good. hehe

FrankieThai said...

Am I invited? :-P (sorry I not shy)

Helmi said...

I got an idea. Why don't we make a chalet for all the bloggers.

inoemieself said...

Yah!!!that sounds great!!

Then can all blog abt it the next time round...
hehehe!!!

Yah...we should start planning Mie..

iOta.