Friday, May 11, 2007

Broadband madness

Dear all

Imagine yourself in front of a laptop but without internet connectivity for a few hours. How frustrating will that be. You have the device but no connection. Now imagine 50+ guest who are in the same scenario. Yes, internet is down from about 8pm till 1 am while at work just now. Calls after calls from 'badly needed to get on the internet' guests. Some were screaming, mostly unhappy and just a handful who are understanding. What luck I have. Also handled a double-rooming and a carpet-stained case. Frankie was telling me that I should bathe with flowers to rid off my bad luck. Everyday since I started my DM cross-training, there are major cases on my shift.

I dread going to work now.

Helmi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take it as a very good training opportunity for u man! better encounter now then never done it b4 :) WORK HARD! POP MORE PANADOLS!

-nickole-