Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Bike

Dear all

Spend the day with dearie yesterday. In the afternoon, went to bottle tree park at Yishun but never go in as the place looks deserted and dearie had something on last minute. After dropping her off, headed to my bike shop to discuss with my mechanic the fate of my bike. Thought of not renewing the COE and to just scrapped the bike. However, I was offered $1000 for the bike. The mechanic wanted to buy my bike instead. What a good surprise. Didn't know that my bike still got value even though the remainder of the COE is only left with less than 2 months.

Now the thought of a new bike thrills me. But the agony of instalments again scares me.

Helmi

2 comments:

Norain said...

Kak Mi!! Buy a Honda Varadero, can?! Then must give all of us a courtesy ride...

Helmi said...

No no no no. Cannot. My bike only for my dearie.