Thursday, May 03, 2007

My first day

Dear all

Today, this date, I embark on a new journey. My cross-training has officially started. Feels weird leaving my usual AM chair during briefing. I miss you chair. Im attached to Frankie and we went through some of the duties. Was also given advices and tips along the way. Thank you.

While on duty, talked with Roland, the management trainee currently attached to front desk. He was telling me the story of the rabbit and the tortoise. The rabbit is fast while the tortoise is slow but ultimately both will reach their objective. I figured I must be the tortoise, hehe. A fat tortoise some more.

Anyway after work, followed Frankie to Harvey Norman. He wanted to get some DVDs but in the end, he bought an external hard drive and an antivirus software. Frankie is enjoying retail therapy big time. When will I have the extra money to enjoy my own retail therapy.

Gonna sleep soon. Morning shift is really not my strength.

Helmi

2 comments:

chinggg said...

ma retail therapy is resumin' soon hehe

Helmi said...

yay, can join you too