Tuesday, May 29, 2007

16 hours later

Dear all

Question: Would you run with me and never look back?
Answer : Can we walk instead. I also need to look back as you're lagging behind.

Worked double shifts today. Was on morning shift today before receiving a call from TG. She can't make it to work in the afternoon so its 2 shifts for me. Can't complain about the extension as I owe her a favour. Besides, work was OK in the evening as compared to morning today. Total hours worked is 17 but I was given an extra day off by my 2nd boss, Nelson. Yay.

As the days passes by, I'm beginning to get into the rhythm of my new job. It surely is fun but also very challenging. Had a wonderful chat with the Executive on duty today, Ivy. She's so funny asking me to accompany her to check rooms as shes scared, hehe.

Have been downloading movies these past few days. Now I can't think of any more movies to download. Sadiq just informed me to help him take photos of his sister's engagement on July. Yay. After that, it's Sandra in November I think. Gonna send my babies (cameras) for servicing soon.

Helmi

1 comment:

chinggg said...

extra day off? yay then can keep me company liao