Saturday, May 05, 2007

Where are you, my money?

Dear all

On my dreaded morning shift again today. Was too tired to update my blog yesterday but anyway nothing special to mention. Work today was very fast-paced. Had a total of 14 VIP rooms to check. Just my luck. Frankie, my buddy who happens to be a grandbuddy to others taught me to troubleshoot broadband. Bring it on I say, hehe. Followed up on my first ever major service shortfall to a guest. Phew, thank goodness the guest is very nice. And I mean nice K. After work, we took pictures.Frankie and yours truly.
A funny thing happened while taking pictures. Frankie was asking the girls to pose for his camera. Me meanwhile was standing beside him and also took a shot with my camera. It turns out however that Frankie is making fun of them. Instead of taking their picture, he took the dustbin instead. So evil, I nearly laugh my heart out. If you girls who are inside that picture want that particular photo, just tell me.

When I reached home, did some repairs on my bike before I decided to wash it. It has been a very, very long time since my bike has been washed. Now it looks and feel so clean. After the wash, was walking home under my block when a lady stopped me. She was an ice-cream door to door saleswoman. Declined her at first citing no money however change my mind later. She was saying that sales is poor today due to being a weekends. Me and my soft heart. Bought some ice-creams from her (6 cornettos and 1 tub in fact). My little brother is now smiling with all the ice-creams.

Did my finances for this month. Conclusion, I'm broke big time (My insurance, road tax and COE renewal). Now regretting my decision to buy the ice-creams. My spending allowance per day is calculated at $4 and that is still on the borderline. So to all my friends and to my dearie, please do not ask me out as I'm a miser currently.

Thank you.

Helmi

3 comments:

chinggg said...

pity u big time, well i shall spend all ma money on ma'self then ;p

Helmi said...

So bad

Anonymous said...

yes i wan tat pic!
thanks.
cindy