Sunday, March 25, 2007

Visit to the Airport

Dear all

Morning shift today. It sucks to wake up very early at 5am to catch the MRT to work. Usually Im only awake at 530am. To make it worse, the MRT started late today as its Sunday. Waste of my time. Busy at work as usual with heavy arrivals and departures. Where is all the staffs promised to us? I wonder whats happening to my department?

Me, Daniel, Chandran and Evelina headed to the airport after work today to send off Liah and Norain. They are going to Australia for a holiday. So cool. How I envy them. We took some pictures as well. Oh, must add this. I had presents for them before their flight, a packet of rice for each of them. Hehe. They like that particular rice mah. After the send off, took a direct bus home. Quite fun sitting inside the bus on way home. Did lots of thinking, one of them is on my next holiday destination. Not sure though where but hopefully end of this year, Yippee.

Morning again tomorrow. My misery never ends but just add up.

Helmi

1 comment:

chinggg said...

holiday holiday holiday!!!!!