Saturday, March 24, 2007

My very short Off day

We are so cute


Dear all


Its my off day today. Was on nite shift yesterday but back to morning shift tomorrow. So short my rest. Me and dearie watched the movie 300 before my work yesterday. Classic medieval war movie of no retreat, no surrender, Honor in death. Action-packed and violent. Lots of fighting scenes. After the movie, I feel like killing somebody, hehehe. Now I just need to get a shield, spear and sword. hahahahahaha. But I still think the movie Troy is better. just my comments.


Work last night was smooth sailing till the morning when busy with unexpected departures. Was at home sleeping earlier when I received an SMS from an old friend. Hehe, glad to accept. Had to cancel going out with dearie as I need to rush something. Instead she came to my house. Slack around with her and watched on DVD the movie The Pursuit of Happyness. Such a sad movie. Very sad but I never shed tears though. However, the movie is very inspiring. Will Smith potrayed the character so well. No wonder my friend Zaine recommend me to watch this movie so much.


Take care all

Helmi

2 comments:

chinggg said...

hehe i look cute yeah, u look spastic ;x

wish u all the best for that piece of good news u received! ud better thank me for the luck u possess, kaka. hope u have a dream come true.

with lotsa love :)

Helmi said...

I still want to find a spear, shield and sword.