Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Full-time Slacker


Dear all

Life has been good to me today. Sleep, slack, sleep and slack. If only I can do this full-time. What a feeling it will be. My fren Sue Lyn is at Krabi now on holiday. Norain and Liah going this weekend to Australia . Oh, how i envy them. Now I miss Bangkok. When will my next holiday be?

Last Sunday, I followed bellboys fishing at Pasir Ris park. Pond fishing. OMG, the fishes there so huge. The biggest fish caught is slightly smaller than the length of my arm which is already big. And the fishes look yummy. he he.

My radiator on my bike is leaking. More money to be spent on repairs. Just when my finances is running low. Always happens.

Helmi

3 comments:

chinggg said...

omg i look so BIG there *sulks*

Helmi said...

It doesn't matter to me as I look small in that pic. ha ha ha

chinggg said...

i condemn u