Friday, March 23, 2007

Taking public transport

Dear all

Just back from midnite shift. Been taking public transport these few days ever since my bike was sent to workshop. Very troublesome. Had to go out earlier than usual and reached home from work later. How I miss my bike.

Last nite before starting work, something funny happened. I was doing my work printing reports at the back office when all of a sudden, the ceiling above me was noisy. Sounded like water dripping. True enough, droplets of water flowed from the ceiling. Nickole, my partner in crime at work and me was flapping big time. We were moving one of the computers and clearing all the important stuffs out of the wet area. Before long, it was like raining there. When I informed engineering, they thought I was joking and did not take me seriously. However, imagine their faces when they saw the mess. So funny. When the engineering team had to open the ceiling to sort out the mess, more water flowed out. I opened an umbrella which coincidently was there to prevent myself from getting wet. Raining at the back office, hahaha. A few hotel guest saw me with the umbrella. I must have looked so stupid.

Work was OK last nite. No complaints. Faizal and Rynn was disturbing each other the whole night. I had a good laugh. Heres to Minah and Mat, hehehe. We had breakfast after work at Marina Square. While on way home at Citylink, Faizal had to go to the toilet as he had a bad stomach so he excused himself. We pointed him the direction to the toilet. So me and Rynn carried on to the MRT station. A very short moment later, we were startled by a very manly voice from behind. It was Faizal. He was complaining to us that the toilet we pointed him to was full so he had to look for another. hehehe. Very fast goodbye again and he's gone to the next toilet. Must have been urgent.

While in the MRT, I was trying not to fall asleep. Scared will miss my station. But the temptation is too good and I duly fell asleep. Thank goodness I managed to alight at my station. Tonite is my last midnite shift before off day. Roster is out for next week and I'm plotted for midnite again. And I will only have 2 off days for the next 2 weeks instead of the usual 3. Oh how I need a break.

Helmi

No comments: