Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Midnight shift

Dear all

It has been 3 months since I did any midnight shifts. This time round, I'm doing it as a DM with my buddy, Frankie. So tiring. Not the DM duties though, my body just can't take the unearthly hours anymore. Now I realised that I'm no longer young. Gone were the days of doing midnight shifts and still go out in the day. Now after doing any midnight shifts, I really need my bed.

I also realised that as a DM, midnite duties can be very busy. Especially before the closing of the system. Work was not too bad these 2 nights. Had a few cases here and there but still manageable. 12 more days to the end of my cross-training, counting down the days slowly.

I'm now at home in my room listening to the raindrops. Don't know why but the raindrops sounded so peaceful.

Helmi

1 comment:

chinggg said...

just like the raindrops we heard at the place we sought shelter the other day