Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HelmiTron

Dear all

Watched the movie Transformers after work on Sunday with dearie and my friends from work. Superb movie. Ferdaus gave it 5 popcorns out of 5 which I agree. The only complain from Frankie was the action scene being too fast. But let me tell you this, the whole movie was fast. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. For me, its like going through my childhood again. Hehe, I grew up watching the transformers cartoons.
If only I can have a car like Bumblebee.

The action scene in the desert was my favourite. Just shows how the robots are vastly superior to humans . Everyone's favourite robot, Optimus Prime.

Thank you.

Helmi

2 comments:

chinggg said...

HelmiTron... nice nick there... who thought of it huh??? hehe

Helmi said...

Its you lah, who else.