Thursday, July 19, 2007

The loss of my wisdom......again.

Dear all

Last March, I extracted my upper left wisdom tooth. Just now, its my upper right wisdom tooth. Both happened on midnight shifts. March was on way to work, yesterday while on duty. It just had to happened at such hour.

After work this morning, left early and headed to the dentist near my house. Was there early at 9am. Waited till 1030hrs before the nurses informed me that the dentist is not coming in today. Its OK, as I'm in pain, didn't complain. Was referred to the clinic at Sembawang MRT. Once I'm seated at the dentist chair, they worked on me. When its finally done, I was so relieved. The dentist injected once on my lips and 5 or 6 times on the gums. It feels so numb and......swollen. I swear to you all, he injected so much anaesthetic that when he poked my gums with a sharp instrument of his, I felt no pain.

The total costs, $140. $20 for x-ray and $120 for extraction. Went home after that with swollen gums and lips. The numbness lasted till evening when I woke up. Pain has subsided much, no more headache. Yay.

Helmi

2 comments:

FrankieThai said...

Mimi hope you are fine now!
See you in a week's time.
Take Care!

Aiman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.