Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Finally, morning shift.

Dear all

Finally on morning shift after like ages doing afternoon shifts. It even got to the extend that I forgot 1 important morning shift duty. No harm though, still managed to do it. In the afternoon, went to GM's office to get my 5 years award and certificate. I was so touched with what my GM said to me. Now I'm wondering if he really mean it. After work, had a craving for starbucks but in the end, me and Frankie headed to coffee bean instead. Same lah, both also coffee.

Past few days, news from family and relatives are a mix of emotions, joy and sadness. My mum, being the usual busybody kept me in the loop, calling me now and then. Imagine, my mum being the field reporter and I'm the editor, hehe.

Yesterday, dearie and me bought new helmets. Yay, finally. Initially thought of only getting 1 for dearie but since the price has dropped drastically, we got 2 instead. And to think that I'm short of money.

Family outing on 4 August confirmed, barbeque cum camping at Changi beach. All I need now is 2 more tents and we are set to go. Can't wait.

And Sadiq, I'll see you on 29 July. My gears are ready, hehe.

Helmi

No comments: