Saturday, September 01, 2007

Promotion

Dear all

Started work early today at 12 noon as a colleague's on MC. When I stepped in to the workplace, Frankie was smiling excited when he saw me. Can't blame him, he has been working for 13 hours from 11 pm the previous day. Work today was busy, with the shortage of seniors and cashiers at the desk and also the movement of the famous artiste currently in house. Had to chase many fans out of the hotel. Another problem was the traffic and parking situation around the vicinity of the hotel due to COMEX. And lastly, the DPM Professor S.Jayakumar came to attend to a dinner function. All of us was waiting for his arrival at the driveway and security was on full standby. Unexpectedly, he arrived via the rear entrance. Very the low-profile, hehe.

My boss called me to her office sometime in the evening conveying the news of my promotion. Her word of advice, to raise my standard higher. She must be hinting that I've slacked these few weeks. Anyway time to pull my socks up. Yippee.

Helmi

4 comments:

Edz GorGor said...

congratulations!!!!

ah fun said...

mimi.. well-deserved promotion! its high time man! if she had dragged it any longer i wld have started a strike on ur behalf! so now got only problem i know who i can count on! hehehehehe

FrankieThai said...

WELL DESERVED!!! CONGRATS MIMI!!!

Helmi said...

Edward: Thank you for the wishes

Sue Lyn: Haha, no need to put up strike lah, just silent protest can already.

Frankie: Thank you, thank you. Of coz I owe this to you mah. You taught and guide me from GSA till now.