Monday, September 03, 2007

Off day after a long week

Dear all

Very busy weekend due to COMEX. The famous artiste and his entourage had left yesterday so nothing much to do but just to deal with the high number of arrivals. My family stayed over the weekend using my 5 years complimentary stay. Damn havoc my mum, I'm like her personal assistant during her stay. And my friends from room service sent up tons of fruits. End of the day, I was crazily eating bananas like monkeys. Confirmed will have no constipation.

Something funny happened on Sunday. A Prince from Brunei was arriving at the hotel and we were waiting to welcome him at the driveway. When the embassy car arrived, my 2 colleagues mistook the prince's PA as himself. Thank goodness I recognised the prince and salvaged the situation by pointing out to them in time. Phew, can't blame them also. The PA dressed smarter than the prince, haha.

After work, slept at locker.....again. It's quite comfortable though, trust me. Intended to sleep for an hour and then head home. Instead I slept from 0130 hrs to ...............0600hrs. Haha, I can start the next shift already liao.

Gonna cut my hair today and then take my camera out and play with it.

Thank you.

Helmi

3 comments:

Edz GorGor said...

haha ... thats what i saw when i went to the locker, i was thinking "what the heck is he sleeping here again" ....

Helmi said...

I think if I sleep there some more, I better change the address on my IC to the locker room of my workplace.

chinggg said...

thanks for the stay sir