Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Off day

Dear all

Finally finished my midnite shifts, 5 nights in total. Off day today but back to morning shift tomorow. Every night, the system need to shut down for the night auditing. Here's a quick summary of my midnite stretch.

1st night, TG, Katie and me. Nice, not busy. System normal.
2nd night, TG, Yenni and me. Very busy. System error, came back late at 0640hrs. Many departures in the morning.
3rd night, TG, Yenni and me. Busy. System error again, came back at 0530hrs.
4th night, TG, Yenni and me. Extremely, super, damn busy. As expected, system error. Came back at 0515hrs. In addition, 3 groups depart at the same time in the morning, cleared 73 departures in 2 hours. Now I'm still wondering how I survive that ordeal.
5th night, Frankie, Yenni, Winston and me. Smooth night. A nice ending to my round of midnight.My team for the 2nd to 4th night. Our combination brings many disasters.

Helmi

9 comments:

Norain said...

Hmm...I see the flow now. The yin & yang for Yenni & TG cannot make it. I shall discuss with Nicky about it & hope that none of us will have to go through that ordeal. :)

And shut your crap about lesbianism!!!! You're just jealous no MEN are into you. Hahaha!

Helmi said...

Norain.
I'm not crapping about lesbianism. I'm only refering to you u and liah as a couple. Get it.

If men into me also for what, crazy. Obviously I cannot make it lor.

Anonymous said...

I have to consider the yin&yang, i have to consider sri lankians and indians cannot 'unite' on same shift, i have to avoid plotting all the filipinos in the world on same shift... man.... its tough being me..

helmi, kudos to u, u know where u stand (no punt intended, knowing u, must make myself clear, AND DON'T EVEN START ANYTHING!)in the world of homosexuals. hahahahaha!!!

-nickole-

Helmi said...

Haha, dats why you're my favourite mah, Nickie. U and me click from long time back when we still senior GSA.

ah fun said...

poor nickelodeon.. the main concern of ur roster plannin now lies in nationalities??! lol

haha helmi u dont belong in the gay world. try intruding and u'd be eliminated in no time at all. :P

Norain said...

That's why...Kak Mi cannot make it as gay sia..Sure kena "hantam". Keke! Me & Liah are not a couple ok! We like our own men! But the men we like dun like us back. :(

Sometimes Nick, if you lump all of the nationalities together, maybe the yin & yang will be better! It doesn't matter anymore lor..Instill patience hor!

FrankieThai said...

Men & Men together are not call Homosexuals...it's call BONDING or BROTHERHOOD...but after many years, it has become "SISTERHOOD"

Lesbians are my BROTHERs now. And I'm their SISTER.

Mimi, pls don't spoil the market lah...hahahahaha

Helmi said...

Yah. Suddenly if I change course, the stock market crash. haha.

Norain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.