Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lazy me

Dear all

Was OFF yesterday. How did I spend my day off, sleep mostly. Kind of wasted my day by sleeping through it. On midnight shift today as an AM. Haven't done AM shift for a long time. Hope I can still remember the duties.

Nikon and Canon cameras announced new models to their digital SLR cameras. New models coming out, prices of current camera models will drop. Yay, can get another camera hopefully soon. Or at least another lens and new flash. Or more lens and new tripod. Argh, the list goes on and on.

And to Sadiq, what are you waiting for. As I mentioned, camera prices dropping so grab yours now.

Helmi

4 comments:

chinggg said...

remember what i told u??

Helmi said...

What did you told me

chinggg said...

save up save up

Helmi said...

save up, save up for camera. Yay