Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bali yet again

4th dayAs you can see, I'm wide awake while she's still in dreamland......again. We had breakfast at the balcony. We both decided to shorten our stay by 1 night and move back to Samsara hotel. Conrad is too far from the town. Took more pictures after settling our bills. Dearie in action taking pictures with her Digicam. Gigantic chess pieces. See the extra one on the left. Potraits of dearie. Macam honeymoon sey. Look at my surfer shorts also. Dearie's a little bit mad for having to carry the tripod. But she's happy when she's posing for the camera.....while sitting down.
Going back to Samsara. We rented a bike and called it bluebird and took it for a spin around Kuta.

Kuta beach again to catch the sunset but the sun hide from us. I like this picture taken by dearie. This is by me.
By me also.
We went for more shopping around Kuta before going back to the hotel. Later at night, we headed to a beach bar just beside Kuta beach for late dinner. Our last night in Bali.
Helmi

2 comments:

ah fun said...

mimi!! thanks for keeping ur promise and bringing the conrad monkey back for me! and also the effort u put in to try and creep by to surprise me with it but it was entirely foiled by yvonne. hehe. and i meant it when i already saw u from the corner of my eye. wahahahahahahaha :P

Shahidah said...

Wow...beautiful pictures you have there....great photography. All the photos that I have seen have caused me to desire for a trip there bt I guess it won't be so soon as my condition right now doesn't allow me to travel far...Uwaaa........