Friday, October 26, 2007

Teambuilding

Dear all

Went for my company's teambuilding today. Body aching and bruises all over. Participated in many games, overcome hurdles and solving of clues. BUT I had lots of fun, especially the game of paintball. 1st match my team won however 2nd match we lost. I'm the last man still 'alive' in the game in the 2nd match versus 5 of the opposing team. Thankfully, they shoot the target instead of me. Can't bear to think of the pain if you're shot by the paint balls. Had heard many horror stories and saw the bruises when shot by one. Phew.

End of the day, my team won, yay. Seriously, I'm still wondering how we won.

And recently, I'm addicted to facebook. Nickole introduced it to me but I had my doubts about it in the first place. Now I'm not turning back.

Me and a friend from executive floor will be organising a paintball match soon, hopefully in Singapore. Can say I'm addicted already. It will not be cheap though. From what I know, each paintball bullets cost 50cents. Anyone interested?

Helmi

5 comments:

FrankieThai said...

Paint ball??? Count me in!!!!

inoemieself said...

Paintball???!!! Alright!!! Im in for SURE!!!!

Edz GorGor said...

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ah fun said...

me four! can we invite yayaya too? but it'll be him against all the rest of us? can can can can?????

Helmi said...

Currently have 6 guys and 1 gal